Sunday, September 6, 2015

Playing Dress Up





Today was one of those days where I had no idea what to wear. No matter what I tried, I was not completely satisfied. I finally managed to pare the decision down to three dresses, the deciding factor being something in particular that I liked about each of them. Even after that, I still could not decide which one I wanted to wear among the three of them. I finally arrived at a solution by choosing the piece I liked most from each outfit, and then combining them together to create one unique look. Castiel designs exquisite fashions, which made this quite a task. Give it a try! Check out all three of these gorgeous dresses and see if you can end up with just one of them! 
- - -
Outfit
CASTIEL - Innuendo Dress - Corset & Neck Fur
CASTIEL -  Luna Gown - Skirt
CASTIEL - Nocturno Gown - Gown Shirt & Gown Flowers
Makeup

1 comment:

  1. I've been getting tons of requests for sewing tutorials so I whipped up this party dress with just a few yards of fabric and a basic black t-shirt. tulle prom dresses 2014

    ReplyDelete